Monday, February 28, 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Gloria Ross, of Grand Rapids, Michigan has just given the correct name of the Contest Church!
  It is the Church of Panaghia Kapnikarea, in Athens, right in the middle of the busiest shopping street, Ermou.

    Here is the prize which Gloria has selected:

Gold Playful Pearl Earrings

  It just so happens that Gloria and I went to Nordonia High School together, waaaaaayyyy back when, so it is great for her to have a pair of my earrings.  Congratulations Gloria!

  Stay tuned, as I will be having more contests and prizes.  By the way, Vasili's granddaughter, Debbie, who is an English teacher in the northern suburbs of Athens, has made a coffee date with my for Friday, and she and I plan to do another section of the city then.  Bye for now!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers